Extracted from leaves of Lawsonia Inermis
Inatur's Henna Powder is enriched with Amla, Shikakai, Brahmi, Bhringraj; Henna is the oldest and most popular hair color. It is not only used to color hair, but also nails, and hands. Henna gives an orange-red color to hair and is often used with other herbs to provide different colors and shades. In combination with Indigo powder, it offers a brown or dark brown color.
Inatur Henna is best for your hair as:
- It gives natural hair color, that is 100% organic and contains no chemical or dye(P.P.D)
- It is entirely safe to use on hair and skin. Color can be adjusted by adding other power ingredients.
- Nourished and promotes Hair Growth.
- It prevents hair fall, dandruff, and scalp infections.
- Strengthen and nourishes hair.
- It can be used by both men & women.
Directions to use: Mix henna powder with lukewarm water and keep overnight for at least 2-3 hours. Use an iron vessel to soak as color develops better.
Apply the paste to cover from the root the tips of the hair. For easy application, use a hair coloring brush.
Leave the henna on for 2-3 hours or till you get the desired shade.
Rinse off thoroughly with water and using a hair conditioner to derange.
Shampoo next day
Use plastic gloves as henna may stain in your hand and clothing.
Vegan- - No Animal Fats- No preservative
Amla, Shikakai, Bhrami & Bhringraj.
For external use only Keep out of reach of children